MY PASSION for ENGLISH
I have a
passion for English language.I feel that this language iitself is
more beautiful.My friend wanted to learn English from me.She knows basic
English but she wanted to develop her vocabulary and use it in her social life.
I started writing every day expressions, phrases, phrasal verbs, collocations
and advanced english words in note books. I watched many english-language
movies with subtitles and noted the important expressions they use. I started
looking at the meaning of those words along with example sentences in English
online dictionaries. I have written many such notebooks and I want to document
in a blog, so that it might be helpful to those who wants to learn them.
My
Favorite online English dictionaries are Macmillan, Cambridge, Collins and
Longman
I
love to share whatever I have learnt in the subsequent blogs. It can be helpful
for those who want to improve their vocabulary. Pls share your views and
comments.
Comments
Post a Comment